Friday, March 23, 2007

Baby blogging steps...

Thank you, Knit Bloggers, for your comments and encouragement! :)

If I wait around trying to think of something witty, I'm never going to blog. So, even though I want to tweak the template and stuff, I'm just going to start.

And so, a quiz!


What kind of yarn are you?




You are Mohair.You are a warm and fuzzy type who works well with others, doing your share without being too weighty. You can be stubborn and absolutely refuse to change your position once it is set, but that's okay since you are good at covering up your mistakes.
Take this quiz!





Thanks to Mrs MJW for this.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger miss ewe said...

Yahoo!!! Look at her go! Are you stubborn, really?

March 23, 2007 at 10:24 a.m.  
Blogger Jen said...

Sometimes. How many tries did it take for me to make a hat for G? ;)

March 23, 2007 at 8:59 p.m.  
Blogger Jeanne said...

I was so excited to see your URL bolded in my blogroll! Good job!

By the way, I took the quiz. I'm Dishcloth Cotton! Quelle horreur!

March 23, 2007 at 9:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home